Imagine a program that makes the benefits of “Dry January” last all year. That’s Euphoric!
Alcohol is everywhere in our society, and it’s hard to resist. The pressures to fit in and have “just one drink”—that turns into several—whether at a party or on a casual Friday night, can lead to an imbalanced life that’s plagued with unhealthy habits, low self-esteem, and decreased productivity.
How can you change your relationship with alcohol without feeling deprived or like a social outcast? First, decide you want a change and then pick up Euphoric,from certified alcohol-free life coach Karolina Rzadkowolska.
Karolina has helped thousands of casual drinkers transform their relationship with alcohol, including herself. In Euphoric, she shares a proven strategy to make alcohol insignificant in your life. In just eight weeks, you can ditch alcohol and learn how to:
- Create a natural buzz that alcohol can only mimic
- Be fully present with your kids, partner, and friends
- Feel more energized, look better, and live healthier
- Enjoy the best sleep of your life
- Have fun in any social situation, without drinking
- Accomplish goals with your newfound drive
- Become confident to chase your biggest dreams
Euphoric presents an 8-week, easy-to-customize plan for anyone who wants to transform their relationship with alcohol and experience the life-changing benefits that happen when you take a break from booze to focus the health of your mind, body, and soul.
Here’s the plan!
- Week 1: Examine and Dismantle Limiting Beliefs
- Week 2: Let Go of Shame
- Week 3: Step into Your Best Health
- Week 4: Navigate Your Social Life
- Week 5: Get Mindful and Embody Self-Love
- Week 6: Find Pure and Utter Happiness
- Week 7: Create Your Dream Life
- Week 8: Step into Your Purpose
Reclaim yourself and rejuvenate your life, as you make alcohol irrelevant and get motivated to claim a new lifestyle clearly focused on your goals, priority, and values.
Number of pages: 272
Dimensions: 232 x 150 x 28 mm